The Retroman pedals are made to order in the USA and they now have a full range:
- A choice of distortion, fuzz, fuzz octave, and octave pedals: the sybil dual fuzz (silicone and germanium), the hi octone octave fuzz, the octavious octaver and several fuzz such as the nu fuzz, the scram, the lola, the wolf tone machine and the tone zilla.
- A Germanium booster pedal: the beano
- A sophisticated overdrive: the dumo
- An analog delay: the kopykat
- A Univibe clone: the uber vibe
They ship everywhere in the world and prices are on par with other boutique manufacturers, pedals range from US$ 165 to around 300. Note that orders take 6 to 8 weeks at the moment.
This post is also available in: French